-VacuVin Pineapple Slicers
-Mini Pineapple Upside Down Pan
-Pineapple Shape Cake Pans
-Curved Serrated Knife
Pineapples, also called ananas, take about a year and a half to
mature, and come in several varieties.
- The Cayenne is tall and has golden-yellow skin.
- The Red Spanish is more round and golden-brown.
- And the less common, but sweeter, Sugar Loaf is large and green.
For maximum sweetness, choose only pineapples that are ripe: a bit soft
to the touch, but not discolored. They can be stored in the fridge, tightly
wrapped, for up to 3 days.
The pineapple is considered a symbol of welcoming and friendship.
3.25" outside and 1.25" inside cutter diameters,
Stainless serrated blades,
Made in USA
Cuts the core and skin, leaving a long tubular pineapple that can be
sliced to any thickness. This item has been manufactured for at least 30
years by the same company.
Pineapple Slicer & Wedger
Makes 3.4" diameter slices,
Cuts 1.1" center core,,
Durable plastic body,
Made in Netherlands
· Handle removes with a quick-release button, so the cored pineapple can be easily
slid off the shaft,
· Or use the wedger to cut downward on the cored pineapple to make wedges
|NordicWare Mini Pineapple Upside Down
|14-1/4 x 9-3/4" overall,
Each cavity is about 4-1/4 x 3-1/2"
And holds 3/4-cup of batter,
Non stick on cast aluminum,
Limited lifetime warranty
Made in USA